Property ID : MLS®201828545
Sold! $129,000.00 - 2 Level
If you love older homes you’ll definitely appreciate THIS ONE!!!
The Foyer…. The stairway…. A beautiful and impressive greeting! Curved walls at the top of the stairway with a bay window adorning the bright and open landing.
The kitchen has potential, is bright and is a good size. Off the kitchen is a spacious pantry with it’s original cabinets and hardware in place.
The woodwork is amazing on the entire main floor! Plaster crown mouldings galore in great shape with medallions in the ceilings. Solid wooden doors and baseboards untouched by paint with dozens of original hinges and doorknobs. The flooring sanded and restained would glow. How about the built in china cabinet? … ALL ORIGINAL AND IN GREAT CONDITIONl!!!
One bedroom is completely renovated and another just needs the carpet removed . The 3rd. bedroom needs attention. The bathroom situation is interesting. There are new fixtures (soaker tub, full 1 piece tub and shower, toilet and large pedestal sink) in a large bathroom however the floor is plywood and there’s some finishing left to do on the walls and doors. In the next room there’s the original bathroom with what appears to be a copper tub and old sink. Looks like it was meant to stay for the nostalgia which would be appealing to someone who appreciates antiques etc. There a water closet on the main level (a toilet in a small room/closet).
The back deck and front stairway to the house are charming and are adorned with very thick balusters.
Lots of upgrades here too including wiring, furnace, oil tank and 13 newer windows.
- Main Floor - Front Porch: 6.9x3
- Main Floor - Foyer: 16.11x10
- Main Floor - Parlour: 15.8x14.8
- Main Floor - Living Room: 15.1x13.10
- Main Floor - Kitchen: 14x13.9
- Main Floor - Pantry: 7.9x7.1
- Main Floor - Formal Dining: 15x13.7
- Main Floor - Porch: 5.10x3.9
- Main Floor - Water Closet: 5.10x2.9
- Main Floor - Sunporch: 14.8x5.7
- Main Floor - Side Porch: 3.7x3
- Second Floor - Master Bedroom: 15x12.11
- Second Floor - Bedroom: 12.7x11.3
- Second Floor -Bedroom: 14.10x13.4
- Second Floor - Bathroom: 10.2x6.11
- Second Floor - Original Bathroom: 10.9x8
All listings are MLS® unless otherwise noted. This advertisement is not intended to solicit anyone currently under contract with another brokerage. MLS® and REALTOR® are registered trademarks owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association.