Property ID : 90054388 MLS ®202001489 CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES!
For Sale, New! $99,000.00
This large 1800’s century home in the heart of Argyle, believed to have been owned by Captain John Mclaren, sits on a 5.07 acre lot overlooking Lobster Bay.
The interior is in need of some restoration, but the bones of the home are solid. There is more than 3500 sq ft of living space on 2 levels. A large studio area, with a walk out balcony, that was used by an artist, as well, a small office all on the 2nd level. With 5 bedrooms and 1.5 baths there is an abundance of space in this century older home.
Fantastic sunsets and a beautifully landscaped oasis awaits you! Call today for your viewing.
- Main Floor - Sunroom: 5x16
- Main Floor - Porch: 7.5x9.5
- Main Floor - Kitchen: 18x17.5
- Main Floor - Pantry: 6.5x7.5
- Main Floor - Dining Room: 20x14.5
- Main Floor - Living Room: 15.5x18
- Main Floor - Bedroom 1: 12x13.5
- Main Floor - Bedroom 2: 12x13.5
- Main Floor - Bathroom: 7.5x9
- Second Floor - Bedroom 3: 13x12.5
- Second Floor - Bedroom 4: 12.5x13
- Second Floor - Master Bedroom: 15x18
- Second Floor - Bathroom: 3.5x8.5
- Second Floor - Closet: 10x10.5
- Second Floor - Hallway: 18x4.5
- Second Floor - Studio: 17.5x25.5
- Second Floor - Office: 9x10.5
- Second Floor -Hallway: 9x25.5
- Second Floor-Hallway: 29x9
- Main Floor - Hallway: 18x4.5
All listings are MLS® unless otherwise noted. This advertisement is not intended to solicit anyone currently under contract with another brokerage. MLS® and REALTOR® are registered trademarks owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association.