Property ID : 90127564 MLS®201910350 CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES!
For Sale, New! $219,000.00 - 2 Storey
You won’t believe the view from the gorgeous living room in this house! Come and see this pristine home with a waterfront lot including 500+ ft on the Tusket River!
Upon entering the porch/mudroom, you immediately feel the comforts of home, as this house has been completely renovated with quality and comfort in mind and well taken care of over the last 30+ years.
In the kitchen, you will love the infloor heat during the cooler months. The living room, is a place you won’t want to leave, with beautiful hardwood floors, large windows with lots of natural light and 180° view of the water.
Upstairs has 3 quaint, comforting bedrooms with a large hall way and bonus room off of the bedroom at the back of the house.
The large, 20’ X 30’ barn has 2 stories plus a full basement and a heated workshop.
Enjoy boating, swimming, fishing watching the water fowl or just sitting and taking in the view! With just a few strokes of a paddle, you will be in Gavel’s Lake or Lake Vaughn.
This property has so much to offer and is only 12 minutes from town!
- Main Floor - Kitchen: 14.10x11
- Main Floor -Mudroom/Porch/Laundry: 14.10x6.6
- Main Floor - Living Room: 32.8x12
- Main Floor - Dining Room: 11.1x8.4
- Main Floor -Front Porch: 9.2x4.8
- Main Floor - Bathroom: 11.9x7.7/4.21
- Second Floor - Bedroom 1: 10x8.3
- Second Floor - Bedroom 2: 11.9x10.10
- Second Floor - Other: 14.1x9.4
- Second Floor - Master Bedroom: 13x12.5
- Second Floor - Hallway: 18.3x7.9
All listings are MLS® unless otherwise noted. This advertisement is not intended to solicit anyone currently under contract with another brokerage. MLS® and REALTOR® are registered trademarks owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association.