Property ID : 90205998 MLS® CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES!
Sold! $155,000.00 - 2 Storey
This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is centrally located within walking distance to the elementary school and the downtown shopping area. Hardwood floors and a handsome staircase greet you as you enter the spacious and bright foyer. The living room, located just off the foyer, is adorned with hardwood floors and is the perfect size for family gatherings. Hardwood flooring continues into the dining room, sunroom and den all giving a warm and cozy feeling. The kitchen has lots of counter space and cabinetry and has a handy breakfast bar great for extra space when cooking and afternoon tea or lunch breaks. Also on the main level is a powder room and a back porch. At the top of the beautiful staircase leading to the upper level you’ll find more gleaming hardwood floors, the bedrooms and a full 4 piece bathroom. The basement has a cement floor, outside and inside entry, is dry and has lots of work and storage space. The property is beautifully landscaped, has a spacious garage and a paved driveway. Many upgrades over the years including; most windows replaced, new furnace, upgraded wiring and much more. Call for your viewing today!
- Main Floor - Foyer: 12x6.1 +10.6x3.11
- Main Floor - Living Room: 14.10x13.8 + 12.8x7.7
- Main Floor - Dining Room: 11.11x9.1
- Main Floor - Kitchen: 12x11.8 + 5.7x10
- Main Floor - Sunroom: 16.7x7.6
- Main Floor - Den: 13.10x8.5 + 8.5x8.5
- Main Floor - Powder Room: 5.1x2.7
- Main Floor - Back Entry: 8.3x5.3
- Second Floor - Master Bedroom: 12.8x12.6
- Second Floor - Bedroom: 13.11x11.4
- Second Floor -Bedroom: 8.2x8.2
- Second Floor - Full Bathroom: 7.2x6.10
All listings are MLS® unless otherwise noted. This advertisement is not intended to solicit anyone currently under contract with another brokerage. MLS® and REALTOR® are registered trademarks owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association.