Property ID : 900206111 MLS® CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES!
For Sale, New Price! $185,500.00 - 2 Storey
This 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom family home is full of charm and character with natural woodwork everywhere. You’ll never run out of kitchen prep and storage space with the abundance of oak cabinets and counter space. There is a formal dining room with original built in china cabinet, however, the kitchen has a large open area for more informal dining – or use the extra space for a lounging area. A pellet stove and a bay window adorn the living room which has french doors leading to a very nice foyer. There’s also a full second bath on the main level which is very handy for a large family or guests. Upstairs you’ll find 4 bedrooms and a beautiful upgraded main bathroom with marble in floor heat. Lots of upgrades and reno’s over the years including 26 windows, pellet stove, granite kitchen sink, patio and side entry steps, a concrete driveway and a large shed.
- Main Floor - Porch: 6.4x5.7
- Main Floor - Foyer: 13.3x6.1
- Main Floor - Living Room: 21.4x13.3
- Main Floor - Kitchen: 18.2x12.9 + 8x12.9
- Main Floor - Dining Room: 12.7x9
- Main Floor - Den/Office: 11.9x9.2
- Main Floor - Laundry: 4.9x4.9
- Main Floor - Full Bathroom: 7.11x5
- Second Floor - Master Bedroom: 13.9x13.4
- Second Floor - Bedroom 2: 13.9x9.9
- Second Floor - Bedroom 3: 12x9.2
- Second Floor - Bedroom 4: 8.9x8.5
- Second Floor - Full Bathroom: 10.7x5.8
All listings are MLS® unless otherwise noted. This advertisement is not intended to solicit anyone currently under contract with another brokerage. MLS® and REALTOR® are registered trademarks owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association.