Property ID : 90207085 MLS®201804305,201804306 CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES!
For Sale $899,900.00 - 2 Storey, Bed & Breakfast, Commercial
Welcome to Guest-Lovitt House.
One of Yarmouth’s finest historic properties built in 1874. It has been operating as a licensed 4 unit, 4.5 star Bed & Breakfast for 16 years in the heart of downtown Yarmouth.
This property proudly holds a heritage designation with the Town of Yarmouth as well as the Province of Nova Scotia.
This is a turn key business with an excellent reputation. All furnishings and contents needed to operate the B&B will remain. Contents list and financials will be provided to serious buyers upon request.
- Main Floor - Kitchen: 15.1x9.4
- Main Floor - Dining Nook: 14.10x9.3
- Main Floor - Porch: 7.4x4.6
- Main Floor - Laundry: 11.9x7.3
- Main Floor - Dining Room: 13.5x14
- Main Floor - Office/Library: 13.5x13.3
- Main Floor - Bathroom 1: 5x7.1
- Main Floor - Pantry: 4.9x5
- Main Floor - Foyer: 27.10x7.10
- Main Floor - Living Room: 13.5x18.3
- Main Floor -Living Room: 13.5x13.5
- Second Floor - Bedroom (BB): 13.5x13.5
- Second Floor - Bathroom 2: 5x8
- Second Floor - Bedroom: 13.7 x17
- Second Floor -Bedroom(BB): 13.7x13.6
- Second Floor - Bathroom 3: 6x7.10
- Second Floor-Bedroom (BB): 13.7x9.2
- Second Floor - Bathroom 4: 4x8.2
- Second Floor - Foyer (Back Stairs): 8.2x14.10
- Second Floor - Bathroom 5: 8.9x7.8
- Second Floor-Bedroom(BB): 14.10x10
- Lower Level - Bedroom: 10.1x11.1
- Lower Level - Closet: 7.10x10.1
- Lower Level - Living Room: 11.9x11.6
- Lower Level -Bedroom: 12.2x18.3
- Lower Level - Bathroom 6: 13.1x3.5 + 4x3
- Lower Level - Foyer/Hall: 4.6x20.8
All listings are MLS® unless otherwise noted. This advertisement is not intended to solicit anyone currently under contract with another brokerage. MLS® and REALTOR® are registered trademarks owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association.