Property ID : 90172859 MLS® 201801077 CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES!
For Sale, New! $425,000.00 - 2 Storey
Welcome to 11 Milton Highlands, a 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, lakefront home in beautiful Yarmouth!
This property is exceptional, with 3 levels of living space, great storage, multi level deck and new hot tub.
This home features a large entrance, large and sunny sunken living room with heat pump, and a dining area off of the large kitchen. The kitchen features 4 appliances, great cabinet space, ample sunlight and ceramic flooring and granite countertops. Off of the dining area is an all seasons sunroom with patio door to the multi level deck. Adjacent to the living room is a play room / office with half bath.
The upper level of the home features 4 bedrooms, full bath, skylights and laundry room (no more dragging your laundry up from the basement!). The master bedroom is spacious with large windows over looking beautiful Lake Milo, 3 piece ensuite bathroom, walk-in closet and Juliette balcony to enjoy the sunrise with your coffee in the morning!
The basement makes entertaining easy with a generous rec room with a bar, fireplace and a new door to the back deck with easy access to the hot tub! The basement also features a bonus room that is plumbed for an inside hot tub, another 3 piece bath, utility room and great storage space.
This home has great landscaping, an attached double car garage, a paved circular driveway and 104 feet on Lake Milo. Located in a quiet, popular subdivision, this property won’t last! Give us a call today at 902-881-8181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Main Floor - Foyer: 5.8x6.3
- Main Floor - Other: 18.6x5.7
- Main Floor - Den: 5.4x5.2 + 10.7x8
- Main Floor - Living Room: 14.11x22.4
- Main Floor - Dining Room: 14.3x11.4
- Main Floor - Kitchen: 18.3x16.1
- Main Floor - Sun Room: 15.10x7.2 + 6x8
- Main Floor - Bathroom: 5x4.11
- Second Floor - Master Bedroom: 18.4x10 + 11.4x7
- Second Floor - Ensuite Bath: 8.5x5
- Second Floor - Bedroom: 13.7x11
- Second Floor -Bedroom: 8.4x7.4
- Second Floor - Bathroom: 8.4x7.9
- Second Floor-Bedroom: 8.4x7.4
- Second Floor - Laundry: 11.10x5.2
All listings are MLS® unless otherwise noted. This advertisement is not intended to solicit anyone currently under contract with another brokerage. MLS® and REALTOR® are registered trademarks owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association.